Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

Shred Envy


I decided to start my New Years Resolution a month early! Today marked Day One of my 30 Day Shred. I first read about this so called Shredding on my old roomie, Naomi's blog. Hil read about it there too and so she started and blogged about it, then Katie did the same, and it seems like everyone else I talk to is shredding. So I jumped on the bandwagon and headed to Wal Mart to buy my $9 copy. Just look at that chick's abs. Sadly I have never looked that. And I don't know if it is possible but a girl can dream:)
I am happy to say I was able to do all of the level 1 workout without stopping. I definitely felt the burn though and worked up a great sweat. As a side note I hate to sweat and p.s. I always turn bright red when I exercise:( My workout regimen is also going to include 2, 30-minute personal training sessions a week with a group of friends. The price was soooo reasonable I couldn't say no.


So there you go, I am hoping that by me putting it out into the universe that I am doing this that somehow I will feel accountable?!?! Wish me luck and let me know if you want to have a shredding party:)

4 comments:

Nikkel said...

I want abs like those too!! Let me know what you think, maybe I'll put it on my birthday list. Does it have a eating plan with it?

The Pullins said...

I'm interested to know how you like it. I have the same question as Nikkel. I would love abs like that too!!!

Joe and Melissa Vega said...

so far so good. 20 mintues is very manageable. you feel the burn but soon enough you are finished.

there is a flyer in the dvd that says you have a free 30 day access to some meal plans, etc. i haven't checked it out though so I'm not sure if you can download anything. i will keep you posted:)

Hannah said...

wahoo! You go woman! I'm doing good to make it to the gym 3-4 times a week. BUT when I do do a targeted routine, I LOVE pilates...yes I do!

ps I had to laugh about the sweating part...that is SOOO you! I remember growing up you would say you don't sweat, period. This was because you didn't like it and therefore avoided things that brought that on. hee hee! good times.