Growing up my mom was always adamant that we didn't start our Christmas decorating/celebrating until AFTER Thanksgiving. And it made sense...why short change one holiday by looking to the next one pre-maturely. Since I am a product of my mom I have always thought the same....until now. Last year I started decorating prior to Thanksgiving because I wanted our house to be pretty and sparkly for our Turkey day guests. I am not decorating this year in hopes that a miracle will happen and we'll be in our house before Christmas and I can decorate there (wishful thinking maybe??). But just because my tinsel is packed away does not mean I'm boycotting holiday cheer. In fact, I have already changed my ringtone to Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You AND I even sing along when I am scanning through the radio stations and hear a holiday jingle. So in the spirit of celebrating Christmas before Thanksgiving is even here I have a Christmas questionnaire to post.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees but we have a beautiful pre-lit tree that doesn't shed pine needles so I can't complain.
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year's
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Claus, While You Were Sleeping, Love Actually
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? This is a sad answer. My whole life I have spent Christmas in Ohio. I never missed a year even when we lived in Texas or when I went to college. Last year was the first year that I didn't go. Joe and I stayed here in AZ because of our casa. I missed my family terribly but we still had a great day together. This year we will be staying in AZ again:( Sorry family. I wish we were going to be with you!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Expensive plane tickets.